The effect of student diligence on achievement in accounting subject managing debt card case study of 12th grade students of accounting class in SMK Negeri 1 Makassar

ASNAWATI, ASNAWATI (2016) The effect of student diligence on achievement in accounting subject managing debt card case study of 12th grade students of accounting class in SMK Negeri 1 Makassar. S1 thesis, FE.

[img]
Preview
Text
ISI SKRIPSI.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

ABSTRACT This study aims to recognize to which extent student diligence affects student achievement in accounting subject managing debt card. This study conducted in SMK Negeri 1 Makassar. The respondents are 80 of 139 12th grade students of 2014/2015 accounting class. The data was collected with a questionnaire and documenting. The data reliability and statistics were analyzed with IBM : SPSS 20 for Windows. Result of simple linear regression between student diligence and achievement is Y = 50, 918 + 0, 390X. The coefficient value is positive, with r = 6,00, which means there is strong positive correlation between student diligence and student achievement. The coefficient of determination (r2) is 0,360 (36%) which means that contribution of student diligance to student achievement is 36% and the rest 64% decided by orthers factor beside the research variabels. The t-result is t-result = 6,624 more than t-table = 1,668, which means student diligence has positive significance effect on student achievement in accounting managing debt card. The conclusion can be drawn from the result is student diligence positively and significantly affect student achievement in accounting managing debt card in 12th grade students 2014/2015 accounting class of SMK Negeri 1 Makassar. Key words : Students diligence, student achievement in accounting managing debt card.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Subjects: FAKULTAS EKONOMI > Pendidikan Akuntansi
Divisions: FAKULTAS EKONOMI
Depositing User: UPT PERPUSTAKAAN UNM
Date Deposited: 18 Dec 2017 06:46
Last Modified: 18 Dec 2017 06:46
URI: http://eprints.unm.ac.id/id/eprint/4282

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item